Can't find thin translucent tube online


I'm working on a project in my garden and some specific pipe but I can't find it anywhere I search online. The pipe/tube should be about 48" long (I can cut it to length if need be), 3-4" in diameter and should let light through somewhat. It should be somewhat rigid but doesn't have to be that strong. Alternatively if I could get a sheet of material and secure it into a tube myself that would work as well but the size of the sheet would need to be at least 48" on one side. I'm imagining the material would be similar to a milk jug or a bit thicker, still letting light in but not clear. My first thought was PVC pipe but it's very heavy and does not let any light in.​They sell tree protectors that would probably work but they are super expensive for a little plastic tube!

Comments